Products I use:
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 50ml - £17.50
- Real Techniques Core Collection 1403 - £21.99
- Real Techniques Powder Brush 1401 - £12.99
- Real Techniques Blush Brush 1407 - £9.99
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation - £9.99
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
- Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder - £3.99
- Soap & Glory™ Kick Ass Concealer™ Three - Piece Camouflage Kit - £10.00
- Revlon Lash Curler - £5.99
- Benefit They're Real Mascara - £19.50
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof Mascara - £7.19
- Benefit Gimme Brow Gel - £17.50
- Maybelline Master Drama Cream Eyeliner Pencil - £4.49
- e.l.f. little black beauty book warm
(can't find the link)
- EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set - £14.99
- Revlon ColorStay ShadowLinks™ in the colour matte - £2.99
- Sleek MakeUp Face Form Light - £9.99
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - £2.99
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - £8.99
I buff my foundation in with the RealTechniques Buffing Brush.
Then with the kick ass concealer. I think that the contour brush is the perfect size for the under eyes!
Then time for setting everything with the stay matte pressed powder and for the under eyes, the powder that comes with the concealer.
I would never go a day, when I do makeup, without curling my lashes! It really does make a difference. I put generous layers of both mascaras, then use a bit of the Benefit Gimme Brow Gel to give my eyebrows a little colour and so they stay in one place all day.
Then I use the bronzer that comes in this pallete to bronze my face.
Tell me your 3 favourite beauty products!