Monday 24 August 2015

MY MAC COLLECTION


Personally, I love Mac and especially the lipsticks. I'm so happy that I finally have a 'Mac Collection' that I'm satisfied with for now. So here are the things that I have..
 


 
This is a medium coverage mattifying powder where you can use it on it's own or on top of foundation for extra coverage and for a more matte look. This Powder is good for combination oily skin. Personally, and recommended by the makeup artists in Mac, you shouldn't reach for the sponge to apply the powder since it will be a cakey mess. However, you can still use it through out the day to blend out/take off makeup (if you get what I mean then that's great haha)

 
 Mac Testers:
In these pots I have a mixture of the Prolong wear testers and Studio Fix Foundation testers.
I honestly have to say that I hate the Pro Long Wear Concealer, I definitely think that the Collection Concealer is far more better!
However the Studio Fix Foundation, is amazing and when I run out of my current foundation, I'm going to have to buy it!


 
 
Since the lipstick is quite sheer you can 'regulate' the amount you want. A small stroke gives a pretty pink sheen to your lips. When you put a little more, its more of a darker pink.
 
 
Matte Finish Lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy'
Velvet Teddy is an all-season shade, which makes it my go-to lipstick. It'll bless your lips with a beautiful vintage aesthetic, chic and casual. Try it, its great!

 

Sheertone Blush in 'Pinch o' Peach' {discontinued}
This blush just gives a touch of colour to your face and the best thing about it, is that it is a sheertone which means it suits a lot of skin tones (even the most palest because you can put the tiniest amount). It blends well and is buildable (photo). This blush was also kindly gifted by my friend for my birthday :)
 

Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural Powder in 'Light'
The name speaks for itself, this powder is the most natural. Yes. The most natural, I've yet come across. Not matte but not glowy, it's like real skin. You a tiny bit under your eyes to set concealer if you're avoiding any caking or texture (not cute). Then again, nothing's perfect so do take note: you'll need to touch up. This doesn't hold up as well, hot and long summer days will get you reapplying. On the bright side, it's not cakey - nobody wants that, right?

*These next two products are purchased recently at Duty Free which means they are a few % cheaper and also I'll be doing a Haul.. So expect to see more of these two products later on!
 
Personally, this is my favourite lip liner of all! It stays put all day, and doesn't transfer on cups when worn alone. It's creamy which means it can be worn alone.
Also it is one of the lip liners for the 'Velvet Teddy' Lipstick! 
 

'Painterly' Pro Longwear Paint Pot
Yet again, the name speaks for itself, It is longwearing.. It does not crease or move around. This is a fleshy tone which means it is also good for blocking out any discolouration on the lids. Everyday staple!
 
Are there any Mac products you think I should try?


2 comments:

  1. You have a great MAC collection! Out of everything I think i'd love to try the Velvet Teddy lipstick. I'm having a good ol' stalk of your blog and it's fantastic - every post is such good quality! Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even see your comment sorry!
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate it - I do try to make my posts high quality, so I'm happy that someone sees it :)

      xx

      Delete