Thursday 24 September 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY VI: LITTLE SHOOT













The other week I took some photos and decided I would share them with you as I'm quite proud of them. There's a common theme of  'contrast and darkness' which I quite like as opposed to bright and colourful photos which are quite summery. I also took a portrait photo of my friend if you're wondering who that is.
Now because some of these were edited on an iPhone app, the contrast isn't as visible as it should be when being displayed on a computer which is quite bothering..

I hope you like these photos as much as I do :)

You can see more of my photos here on my Instagram.


10 comments:

  1. Great photos!!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE theses pictures, especially the one of you and the horse. xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The photos of the brunette eg the girl and the horse is my friend, not me by the way.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Aha sorry, still lovely pictures xx

      Delete
  3. Love these,they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these,they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love theme of them, they are amazing! You should be proud of them!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are perfection! Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete