Monday 26 October 2015

LITTLE LUSH HAUL







After a few rounds in the store, I picked up two bits. Now, wasn't too keen on all the new items like bath bombs and bubble bars. I prefer the more standard Lush scents, that scent when you walk into the lush store, or right past it. All the new items smelt very chemical and powdery so I didn't see a point of getting any even though they looked amazing!

 
 Mask of Magnanimity 125g £5.50
This is a face and body mask that is supposed to be good for spots/acne and teenage skin. This smells very peppermint-y and strong so make sure you smell it before you buy it!
You leave this on for 5 to 10 minutes (till it dries up) then you can rinse it off with warm water but also you have the chance to exfoliate by swirling the mask off with water with the little beads/chunks inside.
This just gets your skin feeling smooth but I wouldn't say this changes the appearance of your skin dramatically since you'd have to use it frequently to see any changes in your skin.

 
 
Soft Coeur Massage Bar £4.95
Everyone seems to love the massage bars from Lush so I picked this one up that smells like chocolate and it think that's some sort of chocolate extract on the corner of the bar.
I like to use this after I have a bath or a shower and it really just melts at your body temperature then you just massage that in all over.

Have you visited the new Lush Store?


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I really want that mask of magnaminty!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete