Monday 9 May 2016

SPACE NK HAUL


It's been a while since I bought any makeup - or anything to be totally honest. So one day I stumbled across a Space NK just to get a restock of the Nars concealer and come back with an extra makeup tool. I also signed up for their rewards card which is cool.


If you want to read a full detailed review on this concealer click here. Shade: Light1 Chantilly.
Long story short, favourite concealer and an upgrade from my old favourite Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. (I want to do a post comparing both of these concealers so let me know if you'd like to see that). I love how this concealer brightens under my eyes and blends seamlessly, it's quite a thick texture but not too thick so it doesn't look cakey and textured at all (well to an extent, if you put loads of layers on then obviously..).


...And I also got the original Beauty Blender. This has changed my makeup game if i say so myself. The £18 i paid for this is totally worth it I'm telling you. It's the most softest and squishy beauty blender ever. You can use this damp or dry, it works amazingly both ways it's just up to personal preferences. I always do dry application and occasionally I will use it damp. The pointy tip on this beauty blender eases the blending of concealer around the eyes without poking your eyes out - we've all been there. 

I would say that this is the most successful yet the most smallest purchase I've made in a while. These are my ultimate favourites as for now!

Natalia x
Also could i say, thank you for 70+ followers over on Bloglovin'. I literally remember having 50 in what feels like a week ago??

No comments:

Post a Comment