Sunday 10 July 2016

TOP 7 BEACH ESSENTIALS


Hello! It's been a while since I've written a blog post - I've lost the plot and creativity but now summer is coming up and I have one too many posts & products to share with you..

Here are a few of my beach/holiday essentials which should be in your beach bag!


I think we all know that The Body Shop is the best with their seasonal ranges.. Now that it's summer, we have a Fijian Water Lotus range which smells of breezy fresh goodness. Trust me, go smell it. 
This is a Body Cream rather than a Body Butter which means it's much lighter and thinner so it absorbs very fast therefore you won't have that sticky moisturiser can't-touch-anything feel. The range also includes fragrance mists, shower gel, eau de toilette, and lotion - all you could ask for.


Usually, no one likes wearing a full face of make up during the summer. This product is perfect to just swipe on for a little bit of natural coverage if you're going out in the evening and you don't want the hassle with foundation etc. It also isn't heavy or thick looking which is good.


If you have oily spot prone skin and you want to protect your face from the sun at a reasonable price, stop right here and purchase this in your local Boots. The consistency of this sun cream is really thin and white, when applied it absorbs very quickly. It doesn't make me less or more oily than I already am, it also doesn't break me out at all unlike a usual thick sun cream would. Can I also mention that this is water resistant? Amazing.


So for the days when you wear makeup, this product will help your makeup stay on and look good all day. It also removes any powder residue in your makeup for a flawless finish. It is also oil free so it's perfect if you have oily skin.


I made a post talking about the Coconut Infusion Nail Paints which you can read here. I really liked those and I thought I'd try the original range. I picked up a similar shade to "skinny dip" since I really like natural nude shades for nails. Both ranges are perfect for summer with the different range of shades at a small price.



I have been subscribed to this box since mid May and I loved every box from them. These are simply little boxes of joy. You can pick out what you like, dislike, want to try, and what you'd like them to send you in the next box. My favourite snacks have been: The Graze Brownie, Brilliant Banana Bread with Dates and Hazelnuts, Original Fruity Flapjack and last but not least the Herby Bread Basket. I highly recommend this subscription! They also give a lot of offers and free boxes when you sign up!



Recently I purchased 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99p which was the best decision ever! And I know I will carry on my subscription with the full price after it ends. It just feels amazing to be able to click any song you want without ads and shuffling the playlist! 

Here are my Top 10 Summer Upbeat songs which you probably never heard of.. 

1. Don't Need Your Love by Lucas Nord
2. U Know by Fossa Beats
3. Borderline (Vanic Remix) by Tove Styrke
4. 3 Strikes by Terror Jr
5. Indian Summer by Jai Wolf
6. Gold by Kiiara
7. I'm In Control by Aluna George, Popcaan
8. Able to See Me by Hippie Sabotage
9. Stay by Kygo, Maty Noyes
10. Never Be Like You by Flume

Let me know what your favourite Summer Vibe songs are. I'd love any recommendations!

***

I'd like to recommend a brand that retails things like swimwear and sleepwear. They have every style, colour or shape of swimwear that you would ever want! I've had a long browse through their lovely swimming costumes and I'd love to let you know about it too! If you click HERE you will be redirected to their shop and HERE to their Instagram page! Let me know what you think of their gorgeous items!

***

Natalia x

 Here are just a few more 'artsy' close up s
hots of products mentioned in this post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment